Technical assistance builds clients’ capacity to conduct their own assessments. Our technical-assistance services have become increasingly valuable to our clients in response to detailed reporting requirements from their institutions and their funders regarding progress on program benchmarks and participant outcomes.
We offer technical assistance in:
- Writing evaluation plans.
- Engaging stakeholders in the evaluation.
- Developing logic models to clarify the connections between program activities and outcomes.
- Identifying meaningful indicators and outcomes.
- Collecting data, both face-to-face and online.
- Organizing and interpreting data.
- Reporting evaluation findings.