CR&E conducts program evaluations and provides technical assistance for K-12 educators, universities, and community-based programs for youth and adults.
Our clients include universities, school districts, science centers, networks of educators, community programs, and other human service organizations.
- Center for STEM Education and Research, Chicago State University
- Community College of Philadelphia
- El Concilio of Philadelphia
- Council on Science and Technology, Princeton University
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Norris Square Neighborhood Project
- Pennsylvania Humanities Council
- Rutgers University Initiative for Maximizing Student Development
- The Franklin Institute